Tritium RTM DC Charger | 50 kW
The Tritium RTM is the world’s number 1 selling DC Fast Charger powering the e-mobility revolution. This smart, scalable and reliable platform couples Tritium’s DNA of liquid cooling, small footprint, and industry-leading IP65 rated enclosure, with a modular power electronics design. The RTM50 represents the perfect balance of size, power and ease of installation, making it the easiest charger in the market to buy, install and own.
The Tritium DC Charger is used by major networks including EO, Evie, Ionity, Chargefox, NRMA and the Queensland Electric Highway. Better still the RTM has complimentary branding options to give your new charger a unique feel.
- Connectors CHadeMO and CCS2 or 2 x CCS2
- Power- 50 kW
- Liquid Cooled to provide a smaller footprint.
- Supply input: 380 – 480 V AC
- Supply frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Efficiency >95%
- Power Factor: 0.99
- 266 Kg
- -35 ̊C to 40 ̊C sustained operations at full power Rated for operation to 50 ̊C (derating applies)
- Network Connection: 3G and 4G
- RFID: MI-FARE ISO/IEC14443A/B, ISO/IEC15693, ISO/IEC18000-3, FeliCa, NFC
- OCPP 1.6J, OCPP 2.0
- Dimensions: 1998 x 850 x 300 mm
- Certifications: CE
- Australian Made
- 6m Cables with management
- Dual DC Charging capability ( Can charge two EV’s at once)
Keep this in mind when installing:
For your safety, the installation must only be carried out by a licensed and qualified electrician familiar with Australian industry standards and is fully responsible for the installation.