“Plug In” to the surging demand for electric vehicles by using the most powerful EV charging system.
Common area car parking presents a number of problems for electric vehicle car owners as they have to go through the challenges of body corporates to approve EV charging.
- Running a connection to a individual meter from the carpark is very expensive & sometimes impossible
- Electric vehicle car charging stations in common area car parks can requires a change to the strata by-laws
- Unit owners may not wish to subsidise electricity for EV car owners. Electric vehicle car charging can cost $1000 per vehicle per year.
- Most body corporates require a system in place to meter electric vehicle charging and bill electric vehicle owners accordingly with restricted access required to ensure correct billing.
Meet Growing Demand for EV Charging by Offering Smart Solutions for your Apartment Complex
Apartment Owners & Managers
- Fast EV charging in the comfort of your home
- Attract & retain high value, green minded residents
- Increase average rent & property value
- Meet emerging regulations & futureproof your building and advice.
- Our networked chargers allow billing, monitoring and security access to help offset costs and make it easier to pass body corporate regulations
- Tax deductions as energy use is recorded and quantified
Body Corporate / Developers
- EV chargers are an affordable & effective way to portray a technologically progressive image.
- Smartphone App make management easy
- Attractive to apartment owners
- Differentiate your building from the surrounding neighbourhoods
- Smart chargers monitor electricity usage & facilitate billing
- Futureproof your development
- Active load management to manage peak load demands
Apartment & Fleet Installation Australia Wide
Restrict access to specified individuals allowing access only via App
- Our licensed electricians will install your new Electric Vehicle Charging Station equipment to conform to all rules and regulations in Australian.
- Full inspection of all equipment before Electric Vehicle charger installation.
- Start-up inspection performed to verify equipment is fully functional.
- On-site electrical consultations across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth & major centres to meet Australian and local standards.
- Complete EVSE information provided to customer on equipment features, correct usage, limitation, necessary maintenance and warranty terms.
Building & Body Corporate Approval
We work with management and customer to gain approval
Our preferred electricians conducts on-site evaluation.
Our hardware is installed by a certified electrician.
Contact us for all Electric Vehicle Charging Solutions and Accessories Across Australia & New Zealand.
EVSE believes in a green sustainable future by delivering the latest EV Charging technology at the lowest price. All our work is certified and guaranteed with the backing of global brands.
Our team of experts can provide specialist EVSE advice and are available to answer any of your questions over the phone