Tritium VEEFIL-RT DC Charger | 50 kW
The Tritium Veefil is the world’s number 1 selling DC Fast Charger. Known for its small footprint, reliability and robust design. The Veefil comes equipped with a CCS2 and CHAdeMO plugs allowing it to be universal to all major EV Brands in Australia.
The Tritium DC Charger is used by major networks including Evie, Ionity, Chargefox, NRMA and the Queensland Electric Highway. Better still the Veefil has complimentary branding options to give your new charger a unique feel.
- Connectors CHadeMO and CCS (Type 1 or 2)
- Power- 50 kW
- Liquid Cooled to provide a smaller footprint.
- Supply input: 380 – 480 V AC
- Supply frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Efficiency >92%
- Power Factor: 0.99
- Operating Temperature: -35C to 50C
- Network Connection: 3G and Gigabit Ethernet
- RFID MIFARE ISO/IEC14443A/B, ISO/IEC15693,
- ISO/IEC18000-3, FeliCa, NFC, EMV 2.0
- OCPP 1.5 and 1.6
- Weight: 165 kg
- Dimensions: 2000(H) x 750(W) x 330(D) mm
- Certifications: CE, UL, CHAdeMO, RCM, FCC, IC
- Australian Made
Keep this in mind when installing:
For your safety, the installation must only be carried out by a licensed and qualified electrician familiar with Australian industry standards and is fully responsible for the installation.