Fast charge your Tesla or Renault electric vehicle with the KEBA KeContact P30 wallbox as a charging station in your Home or Business. The Advance A-series allows you to charge at 10x regular household speeds at 22kW. Including the upgraded charging power, the A-series incorporates energy metering and temperature regulation as well as advanced safety features including DC protection. Also available with RFID access cards (optional).
- Compatible with all Type 2 electric vehicles and models including: Audi, BMW 2018 +, BYD, EQC, Holden, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, Kia, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Nissan 2019 +, Polestar, Renault, Rivian, TESLA, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo
- 22kW 32Amps -415V (3 Phase)
- 7.4KW 32Amps- 240V (1 Phase)
- Compatible with Tesla Model S, Tesla Model X and Renaut Kangoo ZE
- Suitable for charging vehicles with Type 2 Connectors
- Warranty- 2 years
- Indoor and Outdoor Rated
- Dimensions- (279mm L x 102mm W x 76mm D)
- Weight- 4.1 kg
- Charge cord Length- 6m Type 2 connector
- Indoor and protected outdoor installation
- RCM Mark, CE compliant, UL / VDE certified to IEC61851-1 and -22 Individually protected electric components inside the wall box casing.
- ZE Ready Certified and is therefore suitable for charging Renault electric vehicles, such as the ZOE and Kangoo.
- Meets both European & Australian standards
- Overload integrated protection
- DC protection
- Coloured LEDs indicate operating status
Keep this in mind when installing:
For your safety, installation must only be carried out by a licensed and qualified electrician familiar with Australian industry standards, fully responsible for the installation. The Keba P30 comes with an inbuilt DC fault sensor for added safety and reduced installation costs, but a Type A RCD switch is still required for domestic installations.