KEBA Fast EV Charging Station | 22kW | RFID Security
Charge your electric vehicle with the KEBA KeContact P30 wallbox as a charging station in your Home or Business. The Advanced B- Series allows you to charge at 10x regular household speeds at 22kW. Including the upgrading charging power the B-series incorporates- energy metering, an enable input to automatically start charging with timers and user authorization using RFID access cards (up to 20). DC protection sensor included as standard
- 22kW 32Amps -415V (3 Phase)
- 7.4KW 32Amps- 240V (1 Phase)
- RFID security access to restrict usage or for fleet EV’s
- Compatible with all electric vehicles including BMW i3, BMW 330e, BMW X5 xDrive40e, Holden Volt, Nissan Leaf, Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, Toyota Prius Plug-in, Volvo XC90 T8, Audi A3 e-tron, Mercedes Benz 350 e Sedan, Tesla Model S, Tesla model X, Renault ZOE, Renault Kangoo ZE, Jaguar I-Pace , Kia Soul, Range Rover EV, Volkswagen E-Golf
- Suitable for charging vehicles with Type 1 (J1772) connectors, Type 2 (Mennekes) Connectors
- Warranty- 2 years
- Indoor and Outdoor Rated
- Installation by Licenced Electrician
- Dimensions- (279mm L x 102mm W x 76mm D)
- Weight- 4.1 kg
- Charge cord Length- This system is designed to allow user to use their own plugs to charger their EV
- Indoor and protected outdoor installation
- RCM Mark, CE compliant, UL / VDE certified to IEC61851-1 and -22 Individually protected electric components inside the wall box casing.
- ZE Ready Certified and is therefore suitable for charging Renault electric vehicles, such as the ZOE and Kangoo.
- Integrated energy measurement for protection against overload
- Current operating status is indicated by coloured LEDs.
Keep this in mind when installing:
For your safety, installation must only be carried out by a licensed and qualified electrician familiar with Australian industry standards, fully responsible for the installation. The Keba P30 comes with an inbuilt DC fault sensor for added safety and reduced installation costs, but a Type A RCD switch is still required for domestic installations.