Want to spend more time on the road than in the garage? Then fast charge your electric vehicle with the Keba 22kW wallbox in your home, business or commercial car park. The advanced B-series allows you to charge at 10x regular household socket speeds at 22kW. Incorporating energy metering and temperature regulation & as well as advanced safety features such as DC Fault protection ensures KEBA remains the fastest & safest EV charge that money can buy.
- 22kW 32Amps -415V (3 Phase)
- 7.4KW 32Amps- 240V (1 Phase)
- Compatible with all-electric vehicles and models including: Audi, BMW, BYD, EQC, Holden, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, Kia, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Polestar, Renault, Rivian, TESLA, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo
- Warranty- 2 years
- Indoor and Outdoor Rated
- Dimensions- (240 x 495 x 163 mm)
- Weight- 4.8 kg
- Meets both European & Australian standards
- RCM Mark, CE compliant, UL / VDE certified to IEC61851-1 and -22 Individually protected electric components inside the wall box casing.
- ZE Ready Certified and is therefore suitable for charging Renault electric vehicles, such as the ZOE and Kangoo.
- DC Protection for increased safety
- Overload integrated protection
- Coloured LEDs indicate operating status
Keep this in mind when installing:
For your safety, installation must only be carried out by a licensed and qualified electrician familiar with Australian industry standards, fully responsible for the installation. The Keba P30 comes with an inbuilt DC fault sensor for added safety and reduced installation costs, but a Type A RCD switch is still required for domestic installations.