KEBA Commercial Fast EV Charging Station | 22kW | Smart
The Commercial KEBA P30 X-series allows you to integrate, manage and charge EV users for Electricity consumption or time spent charging an EV. The commercial X-series incorporates- energy metering, user authorization using RFID/NFC. DC protection sensor included as standard. This unit can also be managed remotely from a computer & integrated across a city or nationwide network
- 22kW 32Amps -415V (3 Phase)
- 7.4KW 32Amps- 240V (1 Phase)
- Ideal for commercial applications & car parks
- UDP interface for smart home automation
- OCPP 1.6
- RFID security access to restrict usage or for fleet EV’s.
- Ethernet & OCPP for backend communication & billing services
- Compatible with all electric vehicles including BMW i3, BMW 330e, BMW X5 xDrive40e, Holden Volt, Nissan Leaf, Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, Toyota Prius Plug-in, Volvo XC90 T8, Audi A3 e-tron, Mercedes Benz 350 e Sedan, Hyundai Ioniq, Tesla Model S, Tesla model X, Renault Kangoo ZE & Renault ZOE
- Warranty- 2 years
- Indoor and Outdoor Rated
- Installation by Licenced Electrician
- Dimensions- (240 x 495 x 163 mm)
- Weight- 4.1 kg
- Charge cord Length- this system is designed for EV drivers to use their own charging cable.
- Indoor and protected outdoor installation
- RCM Mark, CE compliant, UL / VDE certified to IEC61851-1 and -22 Individually protected electric components inside the wall box casing.
- ZE Ready Certified and is therefore suitable for charging Renault electric vehicles, such as the ZOE and Kangoo.
- Integrated energy meter to accurately measure energy usage
- Current operating status is indicated by coloured LEDs.
Keep this in mind when installing:
For your safety, installation must only be carried out by a licensed and qualified electrician familiar with Australian industry standards, fully responsible for the installation. The Keba P30 comes with an inbuilt DC fault sensor for added safety and reduced installation costs, but a Type A RCD switch is still required for domestic installations.