Tesla Portable Charging Station. KWIK Type 2 Portable Charging Station
Compatible with all Tesla model and all the following electric vehicles and models including: Audi, BMW, BYD, EQC, Holden, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, KIA, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Polestar, Rivian, TESLA, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo
This portable EV charging station allows users to charge up to 32A charging current on all 3 phases –> up to 22kW charging power, 1-phase or 3-phase operation possible. 120km/hour! Please note speed is decidated by the vehicles on-board capabilities.
- Easy to operate with a comprehensive protection system
- Charging power adjustable 2.3 – 22 kW to give you flexibility. (6Amp-32Amp)
- Integrated RCD Type B (cost savings in the upstream installation & maximum electrical safety).
- Up to 10x faster than an ordinary domestic power socket and your standard Tesla portable charger
- Flexible adjustment of the charging current with a button on the device.
- Integrated residual current device (AC and DC detection, Type B characteristics) for your safety.
- Type 2 connector Mennekes to suit Tesla and all Type 2 EV’s.
- Simply plug into a 32A 5 pin Australian electricity outlet
- 2-year warranty
- Up to 22kw charging rate or approx. 120km of range per hour
- Delayed Start (1 to 5 hours)
- Smart LCD Screen details all charging information
- Light Weight
- 5 meter EV cable length
- Meets Australian & European standards
- Temperature management for protecting the socket & EV
- Auto charge recovery
- Detection of wiring errors on the infrastructure side and checking of the ground conductor contact
- Operating Temperature:-30℃ to +50℃
- IP65 Protection
Give your Tesla the charging speed it craves with our high powered Tesla Portable EV Charger. Ditch the slow portable and upgrade to time saving speeds. The portable charger simply requires a 5 pin 3 phase outlet available across showgrounds and many commercial/industrial properties.
See our range of Tesla Charging solutions here