Residential EV Charger Installation | Three Phase
Purchase any of our EV Charger’s from our range and let the experienced team from EVSE sort out your residential installation for you.
Our nationwide network means that we have an expert EV installer in your area who can provide you with a cost-effective and safe installation of your EV charging station, compliant with Australian standards and local regulations.
Our Standard Installation Includes:
- RCBO Type A protection device in the existing utility panel box
- 15m Three-phase cable run
- The charging station will be installed at customer preferred location per assessment
- The charging station will be fully tested and certified as operational
- EVSE Australia call centre available 7-days a week 8am – 6pm
Turnkey Residential Installation Process
- The customer is contacted within 24 hours of an initial enquiry
- EVSE organizes APP or site inspection
- Install to be completed within 5 business days following install date confirmation.
Scope of Works
- If work required exceeds the standard installation, EVSE offers an individual quote for further work.
- The standardised installation makes provisions for single-phase connections with a charger installed within 15 meters of a buildings electrical box. The installation only makes provisions for a customer’s existing available electricity and does not include costs involved in having to upgrade a domestic electricity supply i.e. 3-phase when only single phase power available at the home.
- Work to be conducted within normal business hours.
- Custom Work: Work outside of the scope of the standard installation described above will be at extra cost and sold by the EVSE Certified Installers directly to the consumer. EVSE has negotiated regional contractor pricing to ensure controls on pricing and customer experience.
- EVSE provides a nationwide installation service including regional areas.
You may cancel your installation at any time prior to the commencement of the installation for a complete refund.