Energy will always be a key resource. More and more households are relying on renewable energy and now the use of electric vehicles is gaining pace. The EV revolution is no longer something for the future – it’s here. We’re seeing it properly now thanks to the continuously increasing number of new models from major car manufacturers entering the Australian market and the eager adoption from the public.
The Ocular Charging solution is more than just a charging station. Our range comes with intelligent integrations and industry-leading features and communication standards. This allows you to not only charge, but also control, communicate network, and bill for use*. This way, Ocular provides the perfect solution to any EV problem whether residential, public, or commercial
A Wide Range of Smart Solutions:
Public and Semi-Public Sector
The Ocular IQ Charging range can easily be connected to a central system via OCPP. This is of particular interest for monitoring, billing or load management in the public and semi-public sector.
Local load management enables the reduction of power peaks, thereby smoothing the curves of the energy obtained. This results in the maximum use of charging capacity, lasting cost cuts, and optimized resource consumption. The onscreen charging telematics helps to provide the required feedback for users easily and conveniently
We made our range specifically to supply the optimal solution for public, fleet, light commercial, and commercial charging. Within the private sector, we emphasised making home charging as clear and concise as possible. With this in mind, we designed a screen to provide instant feedback to the user in simple and easily interpreted terms.
Safety and Availability:
Equipment made for Australia
We deliver hardware and software solutions that we’ve developed over time through understanding our customers and the Australian market. Our complete range is built for extreme weather conditions typical in Australian Summers. With full certifications across the range, you can be sure that the Ocular product you have is safe and will continue to be in the future. Automatic fault detection and repair ensure our products are always ready to charge, so you’re never left stranded.
The Ocular Range is flexible to ensure that it is suitable for any requirement. We’re confident that Ocular has the product and range to cover your needs. We ensure variation ability across installation options, charge rates, and networking capabilities, so everyone can charge with vision!
Connectivity OCPP 1.6J:
OCPP is used in a variety of Ocular products to allow for superior linking and control of chargers. Ocular Charging selects only the most trusted, future-ready, and widely recognised OCPP platforms. OCPP makes any Ocular Charging unit have the potential to become a communication center for intelligently controlled charging. With easy connection methods across products (Wi-Fi, 4G, Ethernet), integrating your charging infrastructure into the network has never been easier!
Ocular allows users to lay the foundations for monitoring, control, intelligent load management, billing arrangements, and complex regulation of electric vehicle charging depending on their consumers. It’s truly the future of EV charging.
Keep this in mind when installing:
For your safety, the installation must only be carried out by a licensed and qualified electrician familiar with Australian industry standards and is fully responsible for the installation.
- OCPP 1.6J Integration
- 3 Inch LED Screen for real-time charging data and driver feedback
- Overload integrated protection
- Coloured LEDs indicate operating status
- Wifi / Ethernet
- optional inbuilt 4G modem
- Single & Three Phase
- Supply Circuit- 230 Volts Single Phase
- Universal & Tethered Cable
- Wall or pole mounted for convenience
- RFID Access
- Indoor and Outdoor Rated
- OEM Branding Available
- Optional MID Meter (NMI Meter Coming Soon)
- Inbuilt 6mA DC leakage detection to decrease installation costs
- 2 Year Warranty
- 7 KW, 32Amp, Single Phase Configurable Power
- OCPP 1.6J (open charge point protocol)
- Dual API for integration across platforms via OCPP
- Billing by time and electricity via smartphone APP
- 5.3kg Socket / 7.3 Cable Type ( 5m cable )
- Commercial grade
- Compatible with all-electric vehicles and models including Audi, BMW, BYD, EQC, Holden, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, KIA, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, Mini, MG, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Polestar, Porsche, Renault, Rivian, Tesla, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo
- Robust, space-saving housing – D146 x W269 x H360mm
- Meets both European & Australian standards