The Delta AC Max charging station comes with the option of a universal type 2 sockets or tethered type 2 EV cable. Either a Type 1 or Type 2 EV cable depending on the vehicle or with a 5m Type 2 EV cable.
Audi (Pre 2018), BMW (Pre 2018), Holden Volt, Mercedes Benz (Pre 2018), Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, Nissan Leaf (2012-2017), Volvo (Pre 2019)
Audi (2019+) , BMW (2018 +) , BYD, EQC, Holden, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, KIA, Mazda, Mercedes Benz (2019+), Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan (2019+), Polestar, Renault, Rivian, TESLA, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo (2019+)
- 22kW AC charger
- Standard (non OCPP version)
- OCPP (Smart version)
- RFID and ISO 15118 authentication for user management (Smart version)
- OCPP compliance enables back end system integration (Smart version)
- IP55 and wall/pole installation provides high adaptability
- Available as single phase version with up to 7,4 kW charging power or three phase with up to 22 kW charging power
- Low standby power consumption for energy-saving
- Remote control by built-in network connectivity
EVSE has Australia’s leading nationwide installation team with our installation all meeting Australian standards and approved by for all major EV manufacturers. You can see more about our installation services here
Keep this in mind when installing:
For your safety, the installation must only be carried out by a licensed and qualified electrician familiar with Australian industry standards, and is fully responsible for the installation.