ABB Terra94 DC Fast Charger | 90 kW
Terra94 – 90kW DC Fast Charger
The Terra94 is a connected charging station designed for convenient fast charging of vehicles equipped with the Combined Charging Standard (CCS2) or CHadEMO connectors. With its 90 kilowatts of charging power, it can charge electric vehicles in a short time, with a voltage level up to 920V for CCS or up to 500V for CHadEMO.
The Terra94 can charge one car up to 90 kW from one outlet.
- 90kW (max) HV DC output power
- CCS2 or CHadEMO or both
- CCS2: Voltage 200-920VDC max. 200A
- Standard cable length 3.9m (upgrade to 6m w/ cable management available)
- Power available to only one CCS2 outlet at a time
- 7” daylight readable LCD touch screen
- RFID reader enables RFID Authentication functionality.
- ISO 14443 A + B to part 4 and ISO/IEC 15693 Mifare, NFC, Calypso, Ultralight, PayPass, HID
- Temperature: -35 degC to +55 degC (de-rating characteristics apply)
- Cabinet size: 565 x 880 x 1900 mm
- IP54, powder coated stainless steel housing
- Support of OCPP interface
- Ethernet & 4G modem communications
- Max Rated Input Current & Power
- Voltage: 400 VAC +/- 10% (50 Hz)
- Current: 187A (128kVA)
- PF >0.96
- THDi <5%
Terra Range is Available in 90,120 & 180kW versions if variable power required. The units work via modules and can be upgraded and retrofitted.
Keep this in mind when installing:
For your safety, the installation must only be carried out by a licensed and qualified electrician familiar with Australian industry standards and is fully responsible for the installation.