Support from our experience EV team to prepare your quote and application for the WA Grant
EV Charging Grant WA
The Grant allows councils and local destinations access to considerable funding for AC & DC Hardware, Software & Installation services.
Energy Policy WA is developing guidelines for the delivery of grants of up to 50% of the cost of installing electric vehicle recharging infrastructure by not-for-profits, small and medium-sized businesses, and local governments.
EVSE is proud to be recognised as an approved turnkey solutions provider for this large-scale EV Charging program. We can guide you through the process step-by-step, to ensure that you make the best decision for your regional centre.
There has never been a better opportunity to embrace the EV transition. Get in touch with our team today to start your journey.
Grant overview for businesses
Round 2 of the Charge up Grant is now open!
- 50% of Purchase Cost of up to 4 EV Chargers (7kW to 350kW) per site, for up to 5 sites
- 50% of EV charger installation costs
- $5000 in Greater Perth
- $10,000 for Regional & Remote locations where the largest charger is less than 150kW
- 50% of EV Charger installation costs, where largest charger is 150kW or larger, with
- Caps of $10,000 in Greater Perth area
- $20,000 for regional and remote areas
- 50% of electricity network costs, with caps of $100,000 for Western Power costs and $225,000 for Horizon power costs
- 50% of cost for 2 year software subscription
Our market-leading Ocular Charging AC range is an approved hardware brand for the WA EV Charging Grant.
Ocular’s advanced technology means that it has met and exceeded the EV Charging requirements, having already been accepted as the charging brand of choice for many councils and businesses across Australia. The Ocular IQ Commercial range is a various functionalities that allow it to provide a greater user experience to you and your customers.
IP 55 Weather proof
Compatible with any EV
Robust Metallic Exterior
7kW or 22kW AC
Live LCD display for a better user experience
Approved OCPP software Exploren
- Approved by the WA Government for the grant
- Control chargers from anywhere in the world. Start, stop, and analyse charging all from the palm of your hand
- Monitor & monetise electricity consumption
- View your charging history and account for energy used across locations
- Easily add new drivers and vehicles
- Earn revenue and fulfil your sustainability goals
Our EV Solutions are Trusted by Some of Australia’s Biggest Brands
Nationwide EV Installation
What does this include?
Customer is contacted within 24 hours of enquiry by EVSE to book site inspection
Evaluate building supply & tailor cost effective solution by our expert team
Install EV chargers in carpark with either a simple plug & play or managed solution
Industry leading warranty with service agreements available to ensure safe long term use
Contact us for all Electric Vehicle Charging
Solutions and Accessories Across Australia
& New Zealand.
EVSE believes in a green sustainable future by delivering the latest EV Charging technology at the lowest price. All our work is certified and guaranteed with the backing of global brands.
Our team of experts can provide specialist EVSE advice and are available to answer any of your questions over the phone