The Ocular Home EV wallbox comes in 2 variants: Universal and Tethered.
With a colourful LCD display, users can clearly see the current charging status including charging time, voltage, current internal temperature, etc.
Non-hardware faults that occur during charging will be automatically fixed. Faults that require manual repair will be displayed on the LCD screen. The housing is sturdy and has an IP66 rating. It can be easily installed on the wall. The Ocular Home can also be mounted on a stand rather than a wall if that is preferred.
Input & Output
- Input voltage/Output voltage – AC 400V
- Input frequency – 50Hz
- Max. output power – 7.4KW(1 Phase) 22kW (3 Phase)
- Max. output current – 32Amp
- Charging interface type- IEC 62196-2, SAE J1772
- Over voltage protection
- Under voltage protection
- Over load protection
- Short circuit protection
- Earth leakage protection
- Over-temp protection
- Lightning protection
Function and Accessory
- LCD – 3.5 inch
- RCD – Type A + 6mA DC
- LED Indicator light
- Intelligent power adjustment
- Protection degree – IP66
- Environment temperature – -40 ~ +75 Degrees Celsius
- Relative humidity – 0~95%
- Cooling – Natural Air Cooling
- Standby power consumption – <8W
- Dimension (W/H/D) – 295/195/65mm
- Weight – 6 kg
- Wall-mounting bracket
- Ground-mounting pole (Optional)
- CE, TUV, FCC, CSA, RoHS
Keep this in mind when installing:
For your safety, the installation must only be carried out by a licensed and qualified electrician familiar with Australian industry standards and is fully responsible for the installation.