KWIK Portable Type 2 Charger | 20 Amp | 14kW
Portable Type 2 EV Charging Cable 22kW 32 Amp 3 Phase with Australian 5 pin plug.
Compatible with all-electric vehicles and models including: Audi, BMW, BYD, EQC, Holden, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, KIA, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Polestar, Rivian, TESLA, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo
This portable EV charging station allows users to charge up to 32A charging current on all 3 phases –> up to 22kW charging power, 1-phase or 3-phase operation possible.
- Easy to operate with a comprehensive protection system
- Charging power adjustable 2.3 – 22 kW to give you flexibility. (6Amp-32Amp)
- Integrated RCD Type B (cost savings in the upstream installation & maximum electrical safety).
- Up to 10x faster than an ordinary domestic power socket
- Flexible adjustment of the charging current with a button on the device.
- Integrated residual current device (AC and DC detection, Type B characteristics) for your safety.
- Type 2 connector Mennekes.
- Simply plug into a 32A 5 pin Australian electricity outlet
- 2-year warranty
- Up to 22kw charging rate or approx. 120km of range per hour
- Delayed Start (1 to 5 hours)
- Smart LCD Screen details all charging information
- Light Weight
- 5 meter EV cable length
- Meets Australian & European standards
- Temperature management for protecting the socket & EV
- Auto charge recovery
- Detection of wiring errors on the infrastructure side and checking of the ground conductor contact
- Operating Temperature:-30℃ to +50℃
- IP65 Protection