KEBA Smart Home Solar EV Charging Station | 22kW
The Keba Smart Home Connected Series is the most advanced solution for automated homes looking to optimise their Electric Vehicle charging capabilities. With suitable Home Automation controllers via UDP, it is possible to implement various control functions such as closed-loop control and reduction of your energy consumption in conjunction with a photovoltaic (PV) system. This may assist in the prevention of overload, reduction of grid connection fees and self-consumption optimization. All of these features are incorporated into the state of the art Keba KeContact P30 charging station which includes advanced safety features such as temperate regulation, automatic monitoring, and inbuilt DC Fault protection to make this the fastest and safest EV charger money can buy.
- 22kW 32Amps -415V (3 Phase)
- 7.4KW 32Amps- 240V (1 Phase)
- Smart Solar integration through UDP commands
- Dynamically adjust the available amps to the car and stop and start charging. This can be integrated to a solar panel inventor and increase the kW available to the car for solar export and gird imports.
- A must-have for anyone off grid so you can avoid doing damage to your house batteries allowing you to shed car load when other activity happens in your house, heaters, washing, showers etc
- DC fault detection meaning a cheaper RCD type A which save $$$ on installation
- Compatible with all electric vehicles including BMW i3, BMW 330e, BMW X5 xDrive40e, Holden Volt, Nissan Leaf, Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, Toyota Prius Plug-in, Volvo XC90 T8, Audi A3 e-tron, Mercedes Benz 350 e Sedan, Hyundai Ioniq, Tesla Model S, Tesla model X, Renault Kangoo ZE, Renault ZOE, Volkswagen E-Golf
- Warranty- 2 years
- Indoor and Outdoor Rated
- Dimensions- (240 x 495 x 163 mm)
- Weight- 4.8 kg
- Meets both European & Australian standards
- RCM Mark, CE compliant, UL / VDE certified to IEC61851-1 and -22 Individually protected electric components inside the wall box casing.
- ZE Ready Certified and is therefore suitable for charging Renault electric vehicles, such as the ZOE and Kangoo.
- DC Protection for increased safety
- Overload integrated protection
- Coloured LEDs indicate operating status
Keep this in mind when installing:
For your safety, the installation must only be carried out by a licensed and qualified electrician familiar with Australian industry standards, fully responsible for the installation. The Keba P30 comes with an inbuilt DC fault sensor for added safety and reduced installation costs, but a Type A RCD switch is still required for domestic installations.