Hyundai Charging Cable | 7kW | Type 2
Hyundai Charging Cable for use with universal charging stations at home, work or in public. Free yourself from range anxiety with our Hyundai cable.
- Light Weight Cable
- 2 Year Replacement Warranty
- Compatible with Hyundai Ioniq, Kona, Sonata
- Compatible with all-electric vehicles and models including: Audi, BMW, BYD, EQC, Holden, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, KIA, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, MG, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan 2018+, Polestar, Renault, Rivian, TESLA, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo
- Type 2 plug at the Hyundai, Type 2 at the charging station
- Industry leading 2 year replacement warranty due to durable and premium materials
- 10,000 mating cycles for quality assurance
- TPE Rubber for improved elasticity and durability over generics.
- Higher quality copper to improve Electrical conductivity and reduced weight.
- Robust construction and silver plated contacts assure a reliable connection.
- Ergonomic handles and easy storage
- The Mennekes cable is suitable for Type 2 vehicle inlets and connects charging stations with Type 2 Infrastructure Socket Outlets
- 5m length
- TUV certified cable and connectors meeting Australian and European standards
- Known as a Mode 3 Charging cable in Europe or Level 2 charging cable in the USA
Compatible Networks: The EV Cable is compatible with all universal EV charging brands and public EV networks including:
- ActewAGL ACT Network
- Queensland Electric Super Highway
- RAC Electric Highway
- City of Adelaide Charging Network
- Chargefox Network
- Jaguar Land Rover Dealer Network
- Mirvac Shopping Centre Network
- 151 Property Shopping Centre Network
- EO Charging Network
- EVup Network
- Chargestar Network
See our Full Range of Hyundai Charging Stations, Accessories and Hyundai Cables here