This electric vehicle charging station testing equipment allows you to service and test EV Chargers deployed in public and commercial areas for electrical safety and compliance to AS3000 standards. The EVSE adapter allows you to test any charging station completely.
Soft Carrying Bag
– Connects directly to charge points without opening the box.
– Connects like an electric vehicle connection; so tests the whole system.
– Simulates the electric vehicle status: all at the turn of a switch.
– Simple connection to the charge point via a type 2 EV plug, and to the tester using the BS1363 socket or all three phases can be accessed using standard 4 mm connections.
– The A 1532 can be used with any installation tester, however, optimum performance is achieved with Metrel Multifunction Testers.
On-site testing of EVSE charging station installation.
Initial and periodic testing of private, semi-private and public EVSE charging stations.
The Metrel EVSE A 1532 test any EV Charger for safety and complaince
- Banana socket outputs for connection to 3-phase installation tester
- Voltage indicators on EVSE output
- Proximity Pilot resistance selector for simulation of EV cable presence and current rating detection
- Control Pilot resistance selector for simulation of electric vehicle status
- Socket output for connection to a 1-phase installation tester (Phase 1, Neutral, PE)
- Type 2 Male Plug connector for connection to EVSE
- 6 mA EV RCD support
- Functional tests support*
- EVSE AUTO SEQUENCE® support*
- MESM report creation**
- Basic support: A 1532
- Partial support: 6 mA EV RCD
- EVSE report**
- EVSE AUTO SEQUENCE® support