Delta AC Mini Plus | 7 kW
The Delta AC Mini charging station comes with the option of a universal type 2 sockets or tethered type 2 EV cable.
EVSE has Australia’s leading nationwide installation team with our installation all meeting Australian standards and approved by for all major EV manufacturers. You can see more about our installation services here
The Delta AC Mini Universal Charger will require a detachable cable- Either a Type 1 or Type 2 EV cable depending on the vehicle
Audi (Pre 2018), BMW (Pre 2018), Holden Volt, Mercedes Benz (Pre 2018), Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, Nissan Leaf (2012-2017), Volvo (Pre 2019)
Audi (2019+) , BMW (2018 +) , BYD, EQC, Holden, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, KIA, Mazda, Mercedes Benz (2019+), Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan (2019+), Polestar, Renault, Rivian, TESLA, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo (2019+)
- 7 KW, 32Amp, Single Phase Configurable Power
- OCPP 1.5 & 1.6 (open charge point protocol)
- Suitable for charging all electric vehicles in Australia, the driver brings their own EV charging cable or hardwired 5m Type 2 version available
- The IP55 and IK08 casing can adapt to indoor and outdoor environments.
- CE and RCM mark
- Compliant with IEC 61851-1, IEC 61851-22
- Internal RCD 30mA RCD and DC 6mA RCD
- Operating temperature -30C to +50C 318*363*130mm
- Height: 318 mm, Width: 363 mm, Depth: 130 mm
- Electrical Protection : Over current, Over Voltage, Under Voltage, Residual Current, Surge Protection, Short Circuit, Over temp, Ground Fault, Plug-Out Protection
- Network Interface 3G, WLAN, Ethernet
- Made in Taiwan
- Multi-communication options for back end integration
- Variable current output at installation via internal dipswitches that allow the charger to limit how much current it requires
- USB stick firmware upgrades for the AC Mini Plus
- EV Dynamic Load Management available however will require a separate modules and extensive integration required.
Keep this in mind when installing:
For your safety, the installation must only be carried out by a licensed and qualified electrician familiar with Australian industry standards, and is fully responsible for the installation.