Support from our experience EV team to prepare your quote and application for the NSW Grant
EV Kerbside Charging Grant NSW
The NSW Electric Vehicle Strategy is to invest $10 million into co-funding public, kerbside EV charging infrastructure, with multiple funding rounds between 2023 & 2026. This infrastructure is to be delivered in residential areas where private, off-street parking is limited
Almost 30% of drivers in NSW do not have access to off-street parking to charge an EV. The provision of strategically located kerbside charging infrastructure will give these drivers confidence that their charging needs can be met and that an EV is a suitable and well-supported purchase
The Grant allows councils and local destinations access to considerable funding for AC Hardware, Software & Installation services.
EVSE is proud to be recognised as an approved turnkey solutions provider for this large-scale EV Charging program. We can guide you through the process step-by-step, to ensure that you make the best decision for your regional centre.
There has never been a better opportunity to embrace the EV transition. Get in touch with our team today to start your journey.
Details of chargers:
- Must be publicly accessible 24 hours a day & 7 days a week
- Must not restrict public access
- Must not obstruct vehicular / pedestrian access, driveways, micro mobility devices
- Must not be located on roads with speeds greater than 50km/hr
- Must include signage that is clearly visible
- Must have a maintenance plan as per AS3000
- All EV chargers will be maintained in a serviceable condition for at least 5 years from the date of installation and achieve a minimum availability/uptime of 99% per year across all the applicant’s co-funded chargers
- Type 2 or at least one CCS2 port is required if it is DC
- Single or three phase minimum per port
- OCPP 1.6
Grant overview for councils
The kerbside charging grants will help your council to improve viability of charging installations through co-funding, become an leader and gain first mover advantage.
The Drive electric NSW EV kerbside charging grants will grow the number of chargers in eligible local government areas with the least access to private off-street parking.
Up to 80% of total installation and equipment costs per charger capped at $10,000 per charge port.
Up to 80% of a 3 year software cost per EV charger where third-party EV charger software is used.
To be eligible, you must be:
- Local Government Councils
- An entity incorporated under the Corporations Acts 2001 (Cth)
- State-owned corporation or subsidiary of an Australian state or territory owned corporation
Please reach out to EVSE, so we can help to guide you through the application process. For more information visit the NSW Energy page
Approved OCPP software Exploren
- Approved by the NSW Government for the grant
- Control chargers from anywhere in the world. Start, stop, and analyse charging all from the palm of your hand
- Monitor & monetise electricity consumption
- View your charging history and account for energy used across locations
- Easily add new drivers and vehicles
- Earn revenue and fulfil your sustainability goals
EVSE partnership with Canterbury Bankstown Council
EVSE Australia has partnered with Canterbury Bankstown Council to power up their fleet of passenger vehicles. Having first partnered in 2019, EVSE has provided a scalable EV charging solution that has grown with the size and needs of Canterbury Bankstown Council
Our EV Solutions are Trusted by Some of Australia’s Biggest Brands
Nationwide EV Installation
What does this include?
Customer is contacted within 24 hours of enquiry by EVSE to book site inspection
Evaluate building supply & tailor cost effective solution by our expert team
Install EV chargers in carpark with either a simple plug & play or managed solution
Industry leading warranty with service agreements available to ensure safe long term use
Contact us for all Electric Vehicle Charging
Solutions and Accessories Across Australia
& New Zealand.
EVSE believes in a green sustainable future by delivering the latest EV Charging technology at the lowest price. All our work is certified and guaranteed with the backing of global brands.
Our team of experts can provide specialist EVSE advice and are available to answer any of your questions over the phone