The Vehicle to Grid EV Charger provides DC current to directly to the vehicles batteries in EV’s which differs from AC chargers which utilise the rectifier in the vehicle to covert AC power into DC to charge the vehicle.
Furthermore the can communicate with the vehicle to provide vehicle to grid charging allowing electricity to flow from the vehicle to the Australian electricity grid.
- CHAdeMO charging port
- 7.4 kW
- 6A to 32A configurable power output
- Connectivity Wi-Fi / Ethernet / Bluetooth 3G/4G Connection
- High power efficiency
- IP54 protection and IK10 vandal-proof casing Robust design
- Colour screen
- -25°C to +40°C
- Cable length- 5m (standard)
- 13.8×13.8×5.9″ (350.5×350.5x150mm), excluding plug and cable
- Wall-mount or optional stand
- Compliance- IEC 61851-1 / IEC 61851-23