The Schneider EVlink Dual Port Charging station comes with Type 2 sockets that are universal and compatible with all current EVs in the market. The dual-port capabilities of the EV Link charging station allows you to plug in and charge 2 EVs simultaneously.
EVSE has Australia’s best nationwide installation team. We are the recommended installer for all major EV manufacturers. You can see more about our installation services here
To use this charging station, you will need either a Type 1 or Type 2 EV cable depending on the vehicle
Audi (Pre 2018), BMW (Pre 2018), Holden Volt, Mercedes Benz (Pre 2018), Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, Nissan Leaf (2012-2017), Volvo (Pre 2019)
Audi (2019+) , BMW (2018 +) , BYD, EQC, Holden, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, KIA, Mazda, Mercedes Benz (2019+), Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan (2019+), Polestar, Renault, Rivian, TESLA, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo (2019+)
- 22KW, 32Amp, Single or Three Phase Configurable Power
- OCPP 1.6 (open charge point protocol)
- Commercial grade
- Suitable for charging all electric vehicles in Australia, the driver brings their own EV charging cable
- Warranty- 2 years
- Indoor and Outdoor Rated
- EV socket system
- Meets both European & Australian standards
- RS485 for metering Modbus
- 3 RJ45 for Ethernet LAN connection
- Compliant with IEC 61851-1, IEC 61851-22
- Operating temperature -25C to +50C
- Height: 620 mm, Width: 413 mm, Depth: 256 mm
- Product Weight: 33 kg
- ZE and EV Ready certified.
Keep this in mind when installing:
For your safety, the installation must only be carried out by a licensed and qualified electrician familiar with Australian industry standards, and is fully responsible for the installation.