The EO Mini EV Charger is the world’s smallest fast charger on the market, which means it will fit just about anywhere. Perfect for the home and combined with our turnkey installation service.
- 2-year product warranty Designed & manufactured in the UK
- Power (KW):7kW (40km of driving per hour of charge)
- Dimensions 175mm x 125mm x 95mm
- Indoor and Outdoor Rated
- Plug Types Universal socket, Type 1 or Type 2 Tethered (Model dependent)
- Meets both European & Australian standards
- Built in DC Fault detection for electrical safety
- Overload integrated protection
- Meets Australian Standards (AS3000)
- Available in Black or Silver
- Compatible with all-electric vehicles and models including: Audi, BMW, BYD, EQC, Holden, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, Kia, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Polestar, Renault, Rivian, TESLA, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo
Our Standard Installation Includes:
- Our nationwide network means that we have an expert EV installer in your area who can provide you with a cost-effective and safe installation of your EV charging station, compliant with Australian standards and local regulations.
- RCB/MCB 1P/3P 32 Amps in existing utility panel box
- 10m of 6.0mm Cable 22kW rated cable run
- Charging station will be installed at customer preferred location per assessment
- Charging station will be fully tested and certified as operational
- Industry leading warranty:
- 2-year parts and labour warranty
- EVSE Australia call centre available 7-days a week
- Custom Work: Work outside of the scope of the standard installation described above will be at extra cost, and sold by the EVSE Certified Installers directly to the consumer. EVSE has negotiated regional contractor pricing to ensure controls on pricing and customer experience.
- Please note – for any installation package that is purchased for an apartment or multi-purpose development there is a high likelihood that there will be additional custom charges. These charges will be determined and quoted to you before they are charged to you.
2-Year Warranty on Parts and Labour
When installed by an our trained technicians your new charging station will come with a 2-year warranty on both parts and labour. This means, in addition to our 2-year hardware warranty, EVSE will also provide technical support, to determine and resolve your charging issue. In the event your charging station needs to be replaced, our technicians will provide and install your replacement unit.