Randwick Sustainability Rebates for EV Chargers
Randwick Sustainability Rebates
Randwick City Council is yet another NSW Council that has recently jumped onboard and provided additional rebates for home and EV owners. The new scheme is set to help transition the Randwick community to a more environmentally, low-carbon outlook with incentives focused on EV charging, solar, and water efficiency.
The sustainability rebates provide assistance to residential houses, units and businesses in the Randwick region to implement and future-proof the properties with energy and water saving initiatives.
As the government and society becomes more environmentally focused, we will see more of these incentives provided by local government communities and businesses, driving growth and uptake in the renewable energy industry. This project involves the properties in Randwick receiving up to $2000 in rebates for purchasing EV chargers, pool pumps, rooftop solar panels, rainwater tanks and more.
- Bike charging station: 25% up to $250
- Car charging station (private): 25% up to $500
- Car charging station (shared / multiple): 25% up to $2,000
- Only available for houses, units and businesses in the Randwick Local Government Area.
- Must be installed by a licenced electrician.
- Shared car chargers must be smart enabled.
- Installed after 1 January 2021.
- Limit of one per dwelling.
- See Sustainability Rebates Guidelines for full terms and conditions.