The Jaguar I-Pace is the company’s first all-electric performance SUV that offers a sustainable and smart driving experience for people. The Jaguar I-Pace makes your transition to an electric vehicle worth it, with zero compromises in performance. As the technology gets more innovative and sustainable, Jaguar continues to push the boundaries and delight their customers.
The Jaguar I-Pace powertrain delivers 294KW and 696 NM instant torque. The EV accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in 4.8 seconds, thanks to all-wheel drive. The vehicle has two electric motors positioned on each axle. The electric technology makes the vehicle pleasingly quiet and provides instant acceleration without lags or gearshift interruptions. Enjoy responsive and effortless driving at any speed.
Jaguar’s advanced electric technologies have enabled the I-Pace to deliver zero tailpipe emissions. The EV gives a range of 470 Km on a single charge, with the 90 kWh lithium-ion battery. Of course, this is dependent on a number of factors such as the outdoor temperature, wheel size, speed, and more.
A typical Jaguar car charger for a home can charge the EV overnight and provide up to 42km of range per hour. A 50kW charging station should be able to offer a range of 63km in just 15 minutes.
Since the use of interior heating and cooling system reduces the vehicle range, the manufacturer recommends you to pre-condition the vehicle. When you enable cabin pre-conditioning, the vehicle will set the right interior temperature while it’s still charging. The energy will be drawn from the supply of the Jaguar charging station, instead of the battery, to heat or cool the space. This way, your range won’t be affected.
Connectivity & Infotainment:
The Jaguar I-Pace integrates the latest technology that simplifies connectivity and offers vital information at your fingertips.
- The Pivi Pro infotainment system is as intuitive as your smartphone and displays relevant information such as media, navigation, and contacts when you need it.
- The all-new navigation system offers real-time traffic updates while also helping you find a nearby Jaguar charging station. Even when you are not connected, you’d be able to look into the parking and place information.
- With the Jaguar InControl App, you can interact with your I-Pace and find the remaining vehicle range. In case of a breakdown, the app will send out your location and diagnostic details while also making an SOS call.
- Interact with your smartphone via the I-Pace system, with support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The I-Pace includes valuable and innovative features for a safe driving experience, including the following:
- An external sound system that lets pedestrians know of the car’s presence.
- ISOFIX points for child seats on each side of the rear seats.
- Six airbags to protect the driver and passengers.
- Driver assist features such as emergency braking, traffic Sign recognition, lane assist, and more.
Have any questions? Contact the suppliers of Jaguar electric car charger right now!