Opportunity to re-imagine what charging your car should be like – a seamless and rewarding experience. The Mini Pro Solar was designed for EV drivers. Easily integrate your EV charger into your home and workplace. The EO Mini Pro is the worlds first smart home EV charger to incorporate Solar, Load management. Fleet and Cloud-based controls in one package.
- 3-year product warranty Designed & manufactured in the UK
- Power (KW):7kW (40km of driving per hour of charge)
- Dimensions 175mm x 125mm x 95mm
- Indoor and Outdoor Rated
- 5m Premium Type 2 EV Cable
- Plug Types Universal socket, Type 1 or Type 2 Tethered (Model dependent)
- Meets both European & Australian standards
- Integrated DC Fault detection
- Overload integrated protection
- Meets Australian Standards (AS3000)
- Compatible with all Type 2 electric vehicles and models including: Audi, BMW 2018 +, BYD, EQC, Holden, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, Kia, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Nissan 2019 +, Polestar, Renault, Rivian, TESLA, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo
Charge Smarter. Not Harder
Active Load Management
The EO Mini Pro has Active Load management to work with energy restricted homes especially in the hot Australian summer. Therefore if you have energy limitations in your home the charger will automatically sense and adjust your charging speed.
Do you have Solar Panels on the roof or are planning to add some in the future? The EO Mini Pro can charge using solar panels to decrease your charging costs and utilise green energy to charge your electric car. Solar charging your electric car in multiple modes with any solar panel or invertor brand
Wifi and Ethernet connection for easy installation. Simple to set up.
Fleet & Business Tools
Automatically record your usage history and email recepts and usage for re-imbursement. Optional Cloud function for Fleet and business expensing
APP and Scheduling
Track and adjust power consumption from your fingertips. Set up to 10 automatic notifications e.g. current charge or charging complete. Use the APP to find EV tariffs and to set your solar settings. Business tools are inbuilt into the APP to allow company car drivers to be re-embursed and for Tax purposes.
Keep this in mind when installing:
For your safety, the installation must only be carried out by a licensed and qualified electrician familiar with Australian industry standards and is fully responsible for the installation.